King Port (pop). 48,205) is a city in eastern Tennessee.
Tri-Cities Regional Airport (TRI IATA)
The state between I-81 and I-26. (I-26 is I-181 on old maps and GPS navigators) U.S. Expressway 11-W and 23
Greyhound is a downtown bus stop where you can enjoy daily flights.
The main way to walk around town is by car. The traffic is usually small, and driving is not difficult.
Parking lots are available downtown and are usually free.
The King Sport has a public transportation system (King Sport Area Transit System, KATS), and buses run downtown, large companies and large shopping areas over six hours. 
Kingsport can employ several taxi companies.
- Cab - +1 423 230-0285
- Tricity Cab Company - +1 423 246-9037
- C & S Taxi - +1 423 765-2376
The King Port has several signed routes for bicycles. 2. The Green Belt is a multi-use road that connects the major districts of the town. Since there are many local drivers who aren't used to cycling, it is important to be careful when riding a bicycle on the road.
Most of the downtown areas are accessible on foot, and sidewalks are provided in many areas of the city.
- Up ant the Wall Gallery, 316 East Market St, +1 423 246-7210 (up to the Wall Gallery). One of the largest galleries in the southeastern area is lamps, jewels, pottery, custom frames, and more.
- Meadowview Regional Art Collection, 1901 Meadowview Pkwy, +1 423 578-6600. A collection of original art by local artists.
- Exchange Place 4812 Orevan. a farm of living history
- The Dutch Inn is the only historic site with both a stage and a dock. Some of the Old Historical Boat Yard's "The Netherlands In" and "The Netherlands In" are studying in detail how life is interesting to some of America's heritage.
- Hammond House To see the architecture and lifestyle of this period, visit the Victorian House at the National Register Office of Historic Places. Refer to antique furniture such as a couch for syncope, a foot pump organ, an Edison record, a firewood stove, and a firewood stove.
- Daniel Boone Wilderness Trail 2144 The Netherlands in Road, one of the most historic routes in the country, was burned down by Daniel Boone in 1775.
- DKA Gallery 140 West Main St, +1 423 246-6550. The DKA Gallery is a non-profit modern art gallery created in partnership with the Madison Art Center in Nashville.
- Bayes Mountain Park
- On a summer Friday night, we listen to a free bluegrass concert on Broad Street.
- On a Thursday summer night, we listen to a free blues/rock/gospel concert on Broad Street.
- There is a playground near Bristol, and there is a famous racecourse that hosts major Nascar and NHRA events.
- The Kingsport Renaissance Center has a regular play.
- Visit Boat Yeard/Riverfront Park, Netherland Inn Rd, Kingsport, TN 37660, 423-229-9457,
This section of the Greenbelt Linear Park includes rock bridges, picnic sites, walkways, jogging and cycling roads, fishing and historical landmarks.
- TN 3763-2073, 423-323-8543, King's Sports Hemlock Park 490, Warriors'Path Riding Stables
It's a beautiful forest view and you can enjoy sightseeing tours.
- Throughout the year, there are many different kinds of events, shows and festivals. See the GoTriCities section of the Kingsport Times News Thursdays.
Many of the major retailers set up stores mainly along the Stone Drive (Route 11W, USA) and at Fort Henry Mall.
The King's Port is home to a number of local and local restaurants, and is suitable for any food needs.
- Chop house 1704N. East Manroe☏Do +1 423 247-1704 In a warm and friendly environment #1, this is a restaurant in the King Sport where you eat wonderful steak and chops.
- Chef Pizzeria, 254W. News Tree☏, +1 423 245-2433 Popular pizza restaurants offer services to pizza, carzone and salad in downtown areas. 28" (71cm) great chef who invited the largest pizza in Tennessee to his home
- Edo Sushi Bar Grill 818 Jonathan ☏ Way 423 239-0355. It is one of the few restaurants in the town that eat fresh sushi, but there are many Japanese-style dishes.
- Jussepe's 2539 East Stone Drive, +1 423 288-5265. It's a fancy Italian restaurant, but there's a lot of the best.
- a companion Popular local fast-food chain stores, such as hot dogs, hamburgers and fries. There are many long lines during lunch break, but the service is very fast.
- Platform BBQ, 1225 E. Stone Drive, +1 423 723-1030. You can enjoy typical dishes of the southern United States, especially Barbecue.
- A fast and cheap local Mexican restaurant that provides all the typical Mexican dishes of La Carreta, 1336 South John B.Denis highway.
- Riverfront Seafood Co., Ltd., 1777 Orlando Road☏+1 423 245-3474 Salmon to Robusta, a seafood restaurant. There is also an on-site marine products market that sells fresh fish fresh.
Fast food chains such as McDonald's and the subway can also be used in various parts of the city. In addition, there are many chain stores such as olive gardens and Chile near the intersection of Stone Drive and East Man Road.
For clubs and bars where live entertainment is performed at the King Sport, there are an acoustic coffee house, a picin porch, a bistro 105, a river's edge restaurant, Bridges Café, Cafénies, Caffo Tenny's needs, Gatsby's beads, Stare Fry Cafe, Nashville Sound, Country's Taver's.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites 1217 Steuball Cr, 1 423 723-2300.
- MeadowView Conference Rezort & Convention Center, 1901 Meadowview Pkwy, +1 423 578-6600, Fax:+1 423 578-6630.
- Fox Manor Bed and Breakfast 1612 Watauga St
|go through a kingsport|
|End Left||N S||→Johnson City → Ashville|
|Wiseville Bristol←||N S||→ Jct W E → Dandridge → Exit|
|binding ← Bristol Samba||N S||→ Knoxville→ binding|
|Catlettsburgh - Paintsville←||N S||→Johnson City → Ashville|